Pride Models has launched it’s very first digital Model Search by encouraging girls nationwide to submit their applications using the #StayHomeModelSearch hashtag on Instagram as a means of getting discovered. Pride Models promotes socially conscious behaviour and the “stay home” message. This is an interactive and feel good campaign allowing us to search nationwide for our next star! Girls who would have traditionally applied online and attended a casting will now be asked to spread the socially conscious “stay home” ethos by posting an application video from home. Be a role model on your quest to becoming a model…..
Entry is open to all females living in Australia between the ages of 13 – 25 years. There are no height restrictions. This Model Search will conclude when the current Stay Home Restrictions are lifted. Until then, stay home and stay safe. All other terms and conditions are viewable on the next page.
- All entrants must complete the online registration form below, which includes uploading associated files.
- (Optional) In order to maximise your application we also ask entrants to post a short video on your Instagram grid or stories, or TikTok. We are looking for two specific types of videos. You do not have to post BOTH, you can chose between:
- A speaking video showing us how you are keeping busy while at home. Examples are cooking, video chats with friends, your beauty regime, time with your pet or exercising. We would love to briefly hear your thoughts on the importance of staying home.
- A non-speaking video of your best runway walk in your hallway at home. Feel free to dress up, add music and just have fun with it, be yourself, there’s no need to take it too seriously.
- Or, if you prefer, post a selfie rather than a video. Please ensure you follow the above requirements with regards to tags etc.
Your video should be around 30 seconds long. Post your video to your Instagram story or grid or TikTok using the #StayHomeModelSearch and don’t forget to tag @pridemodels. Please note, your account must not be on private for the # to be visible. By tagging @pridemodels you are giving us permission to share the video on our stories. This video element is a chance for us to see your personality, the more personality the better! You are not being judged on your actual walk or the quality of the video itself. If you'd like some inspiration, go to our Instagram and watch our “Role Models” highlights.